A Step Ahead. A World Apart.
What you will find on this page is how MovementREV puts theory into action and gets you where you want to go.
Expertise and Authenticity
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization (ASTYM)
- Dr. Ma’s Systemic Dry Needling (SDN)
- Barral Institute Visceral Manipulation (VM)
- Orthopedic evaluation and joint mobilization (International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine IAOM)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
- Shirley Sahrmann Movement System Impairment Syndromes (MSIS)- Long term course
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Comprehensive Training
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Full body evaluation to determine pain or injury cause or movement inefficiencies. Performed by an AZ licensed, certified athletic trainer (ATC).
Movement based rehabilitation using a blend of manual therapy and awareness exercises. Performed by an AZ licensed, certified athletic trainer (ATC).
Movement based performance enhancement using a blend of awareness exercises and possible manual therapy. Performed by an AZ licensed, certified athletic trainer (ATC).
On The Road
On The Road: REView, REVItalize, & REV up
Custom Education Workshops
For Rehabilitation Specialists and Movement Specialists
Host a Education Workshop
Polestar Pilates Mentoring
Available only to Polestar Pilates students to compliment their comprehensive curriculum and fulfill their self mastery and teaching hour.
Consultation with University or Professional Teams
Injuries, Rehabilitation Systems, Strength and Performance Integration Solutions